A strong community is a foundational support of every business in our community. We believe in being good neighbors and working together to make Newmarket a great place to be. As such, a portion of the Newmarket Business Association’s annual income will go towards scholarships for business-minded students. The NBA scholarship is valued at up to $1,000 annually.
A candidate from any one of the following categories could be planning to attend or is currently enrolled in any two-year or four-year accredited degree program.
• Newmarket High School Seniors who are pursuing a (2 or 4 year) full-time business degree program
• Or A child of a current NBA member who is a high school senior pursuing a (2 or 4 year) full-time business degree program
• Or A current NBA member or child of an NBA member continuing a (2 or 4 year) full-time business degree program
• Name and contact information
• Two letters of recommendation: one (1) academic and one (1) personal
• A personal essay (minimum of 1000 words) describing what you hope to do with your business degree
• A copy of your letter of acceptance to the institution you plan to attend or proof of current student status.
When to Apply
The deadline to apply is Friday, May 11, 2018. Decisions will be made on or before June 1, 2018. Applications should be mailed to:
Attention: Scholarship Application Review Committee
P.O. Box 516
Newmarket NH 03857