Join the NBA
The NBA is here to help your business through a variety of benefits, which include:
Get connected to other local business owners and community members.
- Meet other business professionals at our monthly networking meetings with fellow NBA colleagues. Morning, noon, and evening mixers are all available to host and attend each month.
- Attend up Up to 36 networking events every year, providing the opportunity to build relationships with other business professionals and potential contacts.
- Access local experts and resources by attending business development and educational workshops.
- Attend Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies throughout the year.
The NBA provides numerous advertising opportunities, helping your business grow, while expanding the community’s awareness of your products and services.Expand your marketing footprint with a strong social media campaign, print advertising, and a variety of other media. Examples include:
- NBA E-Newsletter featuring upcoming community events, new members, and business development news
- Monthly Blog Posts where NBA Members will have the privilege of writing posts on our Blog page and social media websites, letting the community know about your business and any upcoming events.
Promote your new business, location, partners, anniversary or achievements with a Ribbon Cutting.
Advertise in town materials.
- All NBA members receive a 10% discount for all advertising opportunities that Newmarket’s Recreation Department publishes annually.
- NBA Guide & Directory listing is inserted in the Newmarket “Newbie”
Welcome Package for all new community members to receive. Pamphlet display located in the Newmarket Community Center. NBA members have the ability to display business brochures and flyers in this high foot traffic location.
The NBA takes pride in its connections with the Newmarket community and continues to be a visible leader by supporting and sponsoring many community- related events and programs.
- Work with the Newmarket Recreation Dept. by sponsoring and volunteering at annual community events throughout the year. All provide opportunities to promote your business with local residents.
- Serve on a committee to help the community while making new business contacts and gaining guidance and advice.
Membership is only $80 for a year and $40 for non-profits, payable in full via check or credit card. Checks can be made payable to “Newmarket Business Association” and sent to P.O. Box 516, Newmarket, NH 03857. You can also join the NBA by visiting this link and signing up: