The NBA is here to help your business through a variety of benefits, which include:
Get connected to other local business owners and community members.
- Meet other business professionals at our monthly networking meetings with fellow NBA colleagues. Morning, luncheon, and evening mixers all available to host and attend each month.
- Up to 36 networking events every year, providing the opportunity to meet to build relationships with other businesses professionals and potential contacts.
- Access local experts and resources by attending business developing and educational workshops
- Attend Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies throughout the year.
The NBA provides several advertising opportunities allowing your business to grow, while expanding the community’s awareness of your service in and around the area.
- Expand your marketing footprint with a strong social media campaign, print advertising, and a variety of other mediums in an effort to help your marketing efforts in our community.
- NBA E-Newsletter featuring upcoming community events, new members, and business development news
- Monthly Blog Posts where NBA Members will have the privilege of writing posts on our Blog page and social media websites, letting the community know about your business and any upcoming events.
- Promote your new business, location, partners, anniversary or achievements with a Ribbon Cutting.
- Advertise in town materials and all NBA members receive a 10% discount for all advertising opportunities that the Town of Newmarket’s Recreation Department publishes annually.
- NBA Guide & Directory listing is inserted in the Newmarket “Newbie” Welcome Package for all new community members to receive.
- Pamphlet Display located in the Newmarket Community Center, NBA members have the ability to display your business brochures and flyers here (high foot traffic location)
The NBA community takes pride in its connections with the Newmarket community and continues to be a visible leader by supporting and sponsoring many Newmarket community related events and programs.
- Work with the Newmarket Recreation Dept. by sponsoring and volunteering at Annual Community Events throughout the year. All opportunities to promote your business with local residents.
- Serve on a committee to make new business contacts and gain guidance and advice.
Membership is only $80 for a year, payable in full via check or credit card. Check payments can made payable to “Newmarket Business Association” and sent directly to us at P.O. Box 516, Newmarket, NH 03857.
Click Here to Become a Member
Click Here to See the Member to Member Benefits